News and Announcements
Here are the details for the Husker Invite this Thursday, September 5th.
Location : Holdingford High School
900 5th Street
Holdingford, Mn 56340
Jr. High: 4:15
Hope to see you all there!
There was a high level of interest in making additional apparel available for both parent, and athlete alike. So below is a link where you can find 2019 Cathedral Boys Cross Country apparel. This website will be selling apparel from August 29th – September 6th. Copy and paste the link below. From there scroll down to the Cathedral Boys Cross Country section. Enjoy !
Friday, August 30th
Start:8 am @ CHS
Finish: 9:20 am
Start: 8am @ St. John’s University
Monday, Sept 2nd
Start: 3:15pm @ CHS
Finish: 5 pm @CHS
Being it is a holiday weekend (no school), practice will be OPTIONAL. I strongly encourage my athletes to be there. There may be some sacrifice necessary.
5 bullet points from last nights parents meeting:
- There is an additional cost (to the schools athletic fee) of $130 which will go towards the warm up cost ($60). The warm ups are for the athletes to keep. Also,the remaining 70$ will help finance portions of our events such as: Taco Tuesday, weekend camp, Spaghetti Dinner, and Progressive Workout. Checks can be made out to CHS. [please make sure and write “Boys xc booster account” in the memo section]
- Our entire team, regardless of age, or ability is expected to be training till the last runners season is over. Which should be November 2nd.
- Practice will start at 3:15 and end at 5 daily.
- Parents and athletes alike are encouraged to use their personal gifts, and challenge themselves to continue to make this programs environment one that is: positive, healthy, challenging, supported, and encouraging.
- Team pages will be used to communicate changes and updates. So please reference team pages first if there are questions.
This is the updated racing schedule. Times and locations to be released the week of each race. If there are further questions you can contact me directly. Have a nice weekend.
August 9th Endurunce Shop Team #1
August 12th First day of practice
August 22nd Bridge Run
August 26th Milaca Early Bird
August 26th Parent meeting
August 28th Endurunce Shop Team night #2
September 4th Team Pictures
September 5th Holdingford Invite
September 7th & 8th Team camp (staying local)
September 12th Little Falls Invite
September 17th Taco Tuesday
September 21st Milaca Mega Meet
September 23rd Progressive Workout
September 26th Foley Invite
September 28th Griak Invite (Top 7 only)
October 1st Sauk Centre Invite
October 7th Spaghetti Dinner
October 8th Tech Invite
October 11th Jr. High Classic
October 15th Conference Championships
October 24th Sections Finals
November 2nd State Meet
November 10th Banquet