5 bullet points from Parents Meeting on August 26th
Posted by Cathedral Cross Country 2019 on Aug 28 2019 at 07:14AM PDT
5 bullet points from last nights parents meeting:
- There is an additional cost (to the schools athletic fee) of $130 which will go towards the warm up cost ($60). The warm ups are for the athletes to keep. Also,the remaining 70$ will help finance portions of our events such as: Taco Tuesday, weekend camp, Spaghetti Dinner, and Progressive Workout. Checks can be made out to CHS. [please make sure and write “Boys xc booster account” in the memo section]
- Our entire team, regardless of age, or ability is expected to be training till the last runners season is over. Which should be November 2nd.
- Practice will start at 3:15 and end at 5 daily.
- Parents and athletes alike are encouraged to use their personal gifts, and challenge themselves to continue to make this programs environment one that is: positive, healthy, challenging, supported, and encouraging.
- Team pages will be used to communicate changes and updates. So please reference team pages first if there are questions.